Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can you transfer iMovie files from one account to another account on my Mac?

I have these clips on iMovie that I put on my brothers account and im putting a movie together that uses clips from my iMovie on my account and his iMovie on his account. SOMEONE HELP!|||You'll need to copy the required clips to your own iMovie Events folder (within your Movies folder).



In your brother's account, navigate to his iMovie Events folder and copy the required video files into the folder 'Shared' within the /Users folder. This is a neutral folder which all users have full access rights for. In your own account, drag the clips from the Shared folder into event subfolders within your own iMovie Events folder. You can create new subfolders for events (iMovie'11) or use already existing subfolders. As soon as you launch iMovie, it will process the files into event clips.



Ask your brother to copy the files for you. Accounts with admin rights can directly access all folders after authentication, but this is potentially undermining trust…

No comments:

Post a Comment