Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I access my youtube account if my email address has shutdown?

I haven't logged onto my email account in so long it closed down.


Even if I could Ive forgotten the password.


It seems my youtube account password has left my memory too.





IS there a way I can get into my youtube account if, even though ive forgotten the password and the registered email address has closed down?|||No, that's why an e-mail address and password is required, to confirm you are, who you say you are





Start from scratch again, and create a new identity in both





You SHOULD keep a note of your passwords this time, eh?|||Like you said, your e mail have shutdown so you could just make a new account on msn, or yahoo etc!|||like if you go to forgot pass word ok it will say put your email adress in make a new email then just send your pass word to your new email|||MAKE A NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT AND THEN VERIFY IT IN YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment