Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I purchase expansion packs like Warhawk's if my account does not have the PS store enabled?

My friend is telling me that I can't use the expansion packs on my account that does not have the store because it's set to Kuwait as a country. Isn't there any other way to get expansion packs and use them on my account? What if I make a sub account under my current account set to USA as a country? Will my original account able to use the purchases I got through the sub account?|||If you any accounts on you ps3 even if their not sub accounts any game they download or by (including expansion packs) so long as the account that bought them stays on your ps3 you will be able to use them but if you delete the account that bought them you cant use them anymore but remember the account must be on your PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment