Monday, December 12, 2011

How to make my account the administrator account?

I was given a relatively new computer by a relative, and when I started personalizing it, I was under the impression that the main account was the administrator account. I've been working with my account as if it were the case with no difficulty at all. I have installed at least a dozen programs, and today my computer told me I couldn't install a program in the program files without administrator permission This is really frustrating, as this has never occurred before. Is there a way I can make my account the administrator account without having to redo all my settings?|||Hay why don't u use "change another account" or u have to change only the type of the account u can mange account.all settings remain same.|||right click on it

then select, Run as administrator.

enter the password if required to do so.



in user accounts make a new account,

transfer all your personal files using windows settings and files transfer wizard.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment