Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do you buy items using your Paypal account?

I want to know how to buy items with my Paypal account if it's not verified. My account does not have a credit card, bank, or any other source verified. However, some people have told me that you are able to buy items online without having your Paypal account verified. I need help with this problem. Also, are there any websites that allow you to buy without having your Paypal account verified? THANKS.|||it is hard to buy anything without paypal. most people refuse to sell anything to you if it isn't through a secured second site. get a seperate checking account with just a debit card.....no checks and keep the amount you are willing to spend in that account. get it verified and you will be on your way.|||if you want to verify your account it isnt hard you add it to paypal and in 1-2 days paypals puts a small amount of money in you account you then tell them how much they put in it is that easy.|||My Paypal account isnt verified but I buy from Ebay all the time...and sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment