Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to switch netflix to a different account on Wii?

I had Netflix set up on my Wii under my sister's account and now I want to switch it to my account. Every time I delete Netflix from the Wii and re install it, my sister's account comes back up...|||Sign into your old account on the internet


鈥lick on "Your Account %26amp; Help" (top right corner of the webpage)


鈥nder "WATCHING INSTANTLY ON YOUR TV OR COMPUTER" 鈼lick on "Manage Netflix ready devices and computers"





鈥eactivate your WII





On your WII go to the Netflix channel and follow the steps and it will give you an activation code for your new Netflix account.





Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_cha鈥?/a>|||Try ordering a new netflix wii disk under your account and instal the new disk. It will have all of YOUR info

No comments:

Post a Comment