Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I use my paypal account to pay for ebay items directly from my bank account without a waiting period?

I just learned from a question I just asked that it is possible to pay for ebay items through paypal directly from your bank account?? That would be really useful so I don't have to wait forever for the money to get into my paypal account! How do I go about doing this? Please be as specific as possible! Thank you!|||Ive done the add thing %26amp; i cant get instant payments! If they is no money in my paypal it goes to echeque taking ages. Maybe if you added a credit card to the paypal account it will do payments straight away. But not for money coming out of your bank.|||Absolutely! I do it all the time. Go into your PayPal account and into your account information. Add a financial institution. It will ask for the routing number as well as the account number. There is no waiting period when you use Instant Transfer.|||Log into Paypal and click on "PROFILE". Then clicko on "BANK ACCOUNTS". Then click on the ADD button. You can add your bank account there.

No comments:

Post a Comment