Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you switch yahoo mail from one yahoo account to another?

I have one yahoo email account that i made when i was about 7 and it is rather embarrassing now. I am obviously older and i made another account which is simply my name so i can email my teachers. I need to switch over all the mail i receive on the embarrassing account to my new account. That way i can just delete the embarrassing account when I am done. Ran into some trouble doing this. I have no idea how.|||Maybe this can help you, I use Internet Explorer and could not find a solution to switch back to Classic Mail permanently after 2 days of pulling my hair out lots of problems! I have not found links work permanently, I went to CONTACT YAHOO CUSTOMER CARE, then clicked on LIVE CHAT, told them my old computer can not handle it, and they switched me back 5 to10 min. total, no problem, and they do not prompt me to switch anymore! You can also call Yahoo USA, but you will wait forever! 1-866-562-7219. Don鈥檛 forget to vote for best answer. Anyway Good Luck!|||The only way is to sign out of one and then sign into the other. Here鈥檚 how:





Click Sign Out just below "Hi, yourname" at the top of the page.





This returns you to Yahoo!鈥檚 home page. Here, click Mail to sign into the other account.





Using more than one account: You can use the same computer for multiple Yahoo! Mail accounts, but it isn't possible to be signed in to more than one account at a time in the same browser.





If you have two different browsers on your computer鈥攆or example, Firefox and Internet Explorer鈥攜ou can open both browsers to sign in to two different accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment