Thursday, December 8, 2011

How can I find out why my youtube account has been permanantly disabled?

When I try to sign in, I get a message that says my account has been permanantly disabled. I dont know why this happened. I tried to create a new account and I get a message that says that my google account is linked to the screen name of my suspended account. Also, I cant find a way to contact youtube to ask why my account was suspended.|||Hello,you can contact Youtube here. :)


http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bi鈥?/a>|||im having the same problem i cant figure out y it was frosen please help idk wat u mean by "here"

Report Abuse


|||im having the same problem i cant figure out y it was frosen please help idk wat u mean by "here"

Report Abuse


|||You sign in with you google acount password .





Hope I helped











Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment