Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do I post from an additional tumblr account?

I have 3 additional tumblr accounts, same e-mail, so when I try to follow someone on one of my additional accounts, my main account is the one that ends up following someone instead. How can I get one of my additonal accounts to not default to my main account when following someone?|||I'm assuming you have the added on blogs, because I don't think you can make more than one Tumblr with the same e-mail. If you're talking about how you have multiple blogs connected to your one account, then you can't follow anyone on the separate blogs, you can only follow them through the main blog.|||When following, you have no choice but to keep it under your default. Although, when you reblog, you can choose which blog it posts to by a drop down menu in the right hand side of the post, before posing.|||you cant follow someone from an added account, although they can follow your added blog if that makes sense? the only way to do it is to start it up as a new blog completely...

No comments:

Post a Comment