Monday, December 12, 2011

How long does it take verified Paypal account to release funds on ebay?

Upon recently purchasing an item off of ebay, I had part of the payment in my Paypal account and the rest was to be drawn from my verified bank account. Trouble is, Paypal states that payment is complete, however the funds from my bank account have not been withdrawn? So I am unsure as to what is happening! Does it take a few working days for the funds to be drawn from my bank account?|||Hi Steven,





Even though part of the payment was out of your bank account the seller got paid instantly with the full amount. So there shouldn't be a delay with your purchase being sent. The purchase will most likely appear in your account tomorrow. It just hasn't been posted to your account, but the money is actually gone. :)





Good luck!





Loretta|||Your payment is not pending in paypal, it may be pending in the SELLER's paypal because as is policy but they should ship ASAP. Your part of the purchase is compete. It takes about 2-3 days to show up in my online banking transactions,so the money is technically already gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment