Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get 2 email accounts to go to one email account?

Ok, I have 2 email accounts because 1 email account is for people on my website to send me questions (or comments) to me in that email and the other email account is for business stuff like school (and my friends).





I want to know how to get 2 email accounts to go into one account so I can look at both of my accounts at the same time.|||Those two accounts are considered primary email accounts. There presently is no way to combine them. If you want both accounts to be opened at that same time this is how you do it..





You will need a different browser for each account that you want to use...IE: Internet explorer...Firefox....Google Chrome, etc





After first signing in to your first account click on the MINUS sign in the upper right corner of your screen...This will knock it down to the bottom taskbar...your desktop will be showing at this time....open up a different browser and log in to another account as you did the first time....once in to the other account you can go back and forth by clicking on the MINUS sign or the boxes that are in the bottom taskbar.....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment