Monday, December 12, 2011

What happens when your paypal account closes and money is transferred back to it?

I recently closed my paypal account. I had mistyped some ebay items and had to give refunds. I waited until all of the refunds said they were claimed and closed. I checked my email and it said that one of the refunds was returned due to the person not having a paypal account. Problem now is how do I find out where that money is. I reopened the same account in hopes that the amount would be waiting, but it is not. Does anyone know what has happened to that money will they send a check or apply it back to my credit card? Please let me know if you have had this happen. Thanks!|||Thats between you/PayPal/customer at Ebay. Read PayPal TOS you agreed to when you signed up. Or contact them.

No comments:

Post a Comment