Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do i use my moms ebay account to sell my items?

I am 16, which is not old enough to sell items on ebay, so I was planning on using my moms account. Before my mom agrees to this, she wants to know if after I sell something, is the percentage of the profit that Ebay takes from the sold item taken out of her paypal account? I would repay her for any of the money that is taken out of her paypal account. Would using my moms account be difficult? And is there anything else I need to know about doing this?|||I suggest you read ebays selling tutorials see the site map or http://pages.ebay.com.au/education/learn鈥?/a> (pn this is the Australian site but the processes would be the same)


there is also info re ebays selling fees - worth a read.|||It does come out of her Paypal. When you get paid it will go into her Paypal too, then you can just leave the amount that was taken in there from your earnings. Using your moms account isn't hard at all. Just make sure that you price things reasonably, otherwise you won't sell anything and you will have to pay seller fees anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment