Thursday, December 15, 2011

How is my Facebook account temporarily unavailable? Is it for something I could have posted?

I have been waiting for ten minutes to log into Facebook, and it says the following Account Temporarily Unavailable.





Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes. A few minutes has turned into a lot of time.|||It's most likely site glitch and/or their doing site maintenance. It happens often with sites like facebook, myspace and netflix.





Another possibility is that your account could have been hacked and I would check your e-mail for that account. Although, I doubt that is the case.|||Mine is like that too, its worry-some. I hope our accounts are not cancelled or sort of, hacked.





It really worries me, recently my friend's account has been cancelled due to posting statuses with freaking words. You know, forbidden words for kids but funny and normal for adults. Yesterday I cursed out in my status and I'm thinking that Facebook has cancelled my account because of that. Hope not :(|||It happens sometime but if it is showing unavailable so it means that your account is just not opening that time. Wait for one or two hours and then retry.|||This is happening to me right now, too, so I'm guessing it's just site maintanence since it's happening to a few people. I don't think it's anything to worry about :)|||Same thing just happened to me about 20 minutes ago


Has yours been sorted yet?|||Mine went to it while I was in the middle of a task.

No comments:

Post a Comment