Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do I transfer saved games from one account to another account on xbox 360?

I have an xbox 360 account.When I first signed up I got an one month free gold trial but now my trial is now over and I don't want to buy a gold card because,it's too expensive so I made another account and got another trial and my saved games are on old account.So how can I transfer my saved data to new account?|||Use a Usb stick|||Well Microsoft gives you no official way to do this.





You could always get a free 3 months xbox live code from http://www.generatemycode.info





I got mine from there when I didn't want to sign up for a new account just for the one month free trial :)





Let me know if you find a way!|||Sadly you can not. I think you should just make a one year purchase of 60$ for a year which is a good deal. Ask it from your parents or something because it is the only solution.|||You cant transfer them stay on the first account if you dont want xbox live gold dont pay for it you still have silver...buy and btw $54 for a year is very cheap|||Not all saves you can use usb flash disc

No comments:

Post a Comment