Thursday, December 8, 2011

What type of runescape account would people want more?

What type of runescape account do you thing would be more impressive? A pvp pure, a skiller, or an ordinary account with mixed levels? I am just wondering which one a player might want most.





- NOTE: I do not intend to sell any accounts. This question is purely for opinions.|||I'm 2004 total level, and completely blown away by level 3 skilling pures who have way higher total level than me (I have 2 combat 99s, level 97 hp and 92 def). I also have prayer, ranged and summoning levels. To far exceed my total level without having ANY of those skills to bolster your total level is very impressive.





So, I think skilling pures are the most impressive.|||id have to say maxxed out pures becouse there so rare


for example there are only 23 maxxed our zerker pures in runescape


id have to say they make the most money in wild / duel arena then any other type of pure/ main would to.





maxxed zerkers with good skills are very impressive

Report Abuse


|||i think (i play runescape my self) everyone thinks differently as some people think higher lvl is good as that equals better monsters to attack which equals gold bout on the other hand some say skillers are better as people like watching them or others doing emotes from ggetting 99 whatever so i think you should do what you want ot do i think both are as important as each other





my lvl are


75 combat


61 attack


59 defence


60 strength


41 range


31 praying


66 mage


31 runecrafting


32 construction


16 dungeoneering


60 constitution


44 Agility


35 herblore


39 thifeing


58 crafting


38 fletching


27 slaying


20 hunting


40 mining


48 smithing


43 fishing


52 cooking


40 firemakeing


66 woodcutting


17 farming and


21 summoning|||A pvp pure, too bad runescape these days has cut a lot of the pvp action. I miss runescape classic were it had the best pvp in all the runescape's in my opinion, you can still play it too, check below.|||Pures or skillers are awesome :]|||to lulu-





war of legends is not free you must buy jcredits and its 10 jcreds per $|||if i was u i would play league of legends it is so much better and it is free all round

No comments:

Post a Comment