Thursday, December 8, 2011

What does transfering money to your credit card account do?

Obviously you pay off a credit card bill with a check or using bill pay through your bank. I have a credit card account through Wells Fargo, and I notice that when I choose to transfer money from my checking account to one of my other Wells Fargo accounts, I can transfer it to my savings as well as my credit card account. What happens when I transfer money to my credit card account? I did not know you can do such a thing. Is that for stashing cash away so I have money come bill paying time?|||It just pays your balance. It is for convience.|||yes, it is just like making a payment!|||no it will actually count as a payment





I do it all the time with my Citibank and Chase accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment