Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do i set my hotmail account so i can receive emails from my old account?

I wanna be able to receive emails from my old account but when i went to options in my new account to set it up, it only gave me the option to send emails from another account, not receive. please help.|||I have done this same thing with my old Bt Yahoo account,..and now i receive mail from the old one in my new one! ;)





I don't have Hotmail,..so i'm not sure if it's the same process as mine is,..but you can always try it out.





Got to you're Inbox of you're Old account that you want to the Mail to be forwarded from.





Click on the Options title in the top left hand corner of the page.





The next page should have a title that say's:"POP Access %26amp; Forwarding"





Select this one and proceed to the next page.





You should see a box at the bottom of the page ,..this is were you will fill in the the Email Address that you want the Mail to go to from now on.





Type it in and click on the "Save" button which is in the bottom Left hand corner of you're screen to confirm the details you have entered.





You will now get a Mail message just to let you know that it was successful and they will give you a code which you will need to activate the changes you have made,...(there will be a link in the message for you to click on to do this)





Once that is all done,..you are up and away ;0





All Mail from you're old account will go straight to you're New one! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment