Thursday, December 8, 2011

How come when i try to merge my Battlenet account with my friends it says invalid account?

Im selling my level 80 druid to my friend. The two world of warcraft accounts need to be merged before trading characters from one to the other. But when i try to merge my account with his, it says Invalid Account, even though the account info is correct.|||Only accounts with the same username are able to be merged.





Transfers of accounts are not recognized by Blizzard. You cannot sell accounts/characters as this violates the TOS and EULA you agreed to when you installed World of Warcraft and after every patch since then. Accounts that are transferred can be permanently banned.|||Your not suppose to be allowed to trade/sell characters, this is probably a feature Blizzard came up with to stop that.

No comments:

Post a Comment