Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do I use my yahoo account to make a youtube account?

I recently tried to make a new youtube account, but to my surprise they wouldn't let me use my yahoo account. I don't want to use the google account they want me to so what do I do I love youtube, but hate google. Please help me so that I can use the beloved youtube. Thanks for all answers, ancient_one soon to be artsim.|||"Signing up for youtube means creating a Google account that you can use to acces youtube, iGoogle, Picasa and many other google services"





that`s why they say they need you to have an account. well, it`s not that weird if we think that youtube was bought by google. i guess that`s why they need your google account.


i`d figure out yew can`t make a youtube account withouth having a google one. just make one there fastly and remember it so yew can sign in. anyway , you don`t have to use it and you also can sign in only with your username.


you said you love youtube , but hate google. well, sorry, youtube is like "a part" of google now.|||Also they require you to call them to verify the account.


Youtube + Google = Fail.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment