Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do I delete my yahoo answers account if I registered using my Google account?

I've been trying to delete my yahoo answers account by going to the account thing that yahoo sets up when you register to yahoo answers. But everytime I type in my google password the password I used to sign up with since I registered using google, it keeps saying invalid password. How do I delete my yahoo account and my yahoo answers account.|||just delete it by the simple way|||No ytou cant delte others becuase you might get into troubl

Report Abuse


|||Your Yahoo Answers account can't be deleted


just click on your avatar and then on edit my Preferences


and click on privacy


then make all your stuff private and click on


Submit


to finalise


Then the account it locked up and will wait incase you


want to use again at a later date.


Have a good one.





Jess :)|||Try contacting customer service. They usually respond in less then a day although they say you may have to wait a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment