Sunday, December 4, 2011

What account should someone who want to invest billions in foreign currencies should use?

What kind of account would be good for someone to invest billions in forex?


I mean trading account, but where, and what kind, can he do it online?|||Interest. Like any Certificate of Deposit, depositors benefit from the interest paid on the invested amount. Depending on the currency, these rates can be quite high. You can view all CD rates for foreign currencies and their maturities at Everbank's World Currency CD page.


Currency Movements. As the currencies you invest in rise and fall against the dollar, you can make or lose money. For example, if you invest in the Euro, and it strengthens 5% against the dollar during the term of the CD, you will have made an extra 5% on your investment. If it loses 5% against the dollar, you will have lost 5%.|||If you have billions, you certainly don't need any more money. If I had billions I would not try to be greedy by diversifying my portfolio in all of what I think are the best stocks or forex trading. I would just put a billion or two in some mutual funds or put it all in Intel or something so I get a huge cut of there profits through their dividends.|||Maybe you should just give me a few billion to invest for you. I'll be sure to give you a fair return for your money. But seriously, if you have billions to invest, why in the world wouldn't you consult a financial adviser rather than Yahoo?|||Definitely in the best forex companies, check here:


http://financecreditforex.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment