Sunday, December 4, 2011

Can I transfer content licenses to a different account on xBox Live?

Okay, so I bought a new xbox today and I would like to download all of the other games that I had on my old xbox onto the new one, but I would like to download them from a new account that I made? Is it possible to transfer the licenses of these games to the new account from my old account? And if I were to download all of these games from my old account onto the xbox and delete the old account, could I still play these games on my new account? Thanks.|||Licenses cannot be transferred between accounts.





To be able to use your existing content on your new console, you need to sign in with the gamertag that bought the content originally, and do a license transfer by following the steps at http://www.xbox.com/drm

No comments:

Post a Comment