Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can I get account numbers from old accounts so I can file for bankruptcy?

I am filing for bankruptcy, but my attorney needs to know the account numbers to verify. The problem is I haven't touched those accounts in four years, they're all charged off, and on my credit report it only lists some of the account number. How can I get the full account number so I can discharge these debts in bankruptcy?|||Write to the creditors and ask for a statement of your account.|||Get a copy of all three credit reports. I can't imagine any credit account will be missing from all three.|||You can list the last 4 digits of the account or whatever you can find from credit reports.|||My TransUnion credit report shows the full account numbers. Maybe yours will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment