Thursday, December 8, 2011

How can I prevent my myspace account from being continuously hacked and phished into?

So my account got hacked into about a week ago and so I changed my password and they went away but then just today it said my account was phished into. I changed my password again. Why does my account kept on being messed with? How can I prevent it. I don't want to make a new account.|||are you putting your info into sites? because some sites require you to and that could be why. Maybe a friend has it and is putting it in phishing sites? also dont click the websites links that look like this





http://lnk.ms/0yCrv





some of them are phishing sites.





If not i would recomend changing the email you have it set on. you can do this in the MY ACCOUNT section.|||I would first make sure you password consists of numbers and letters. You can also review the Myspace security tips on their website. Also be conscious of the address bar. Sometimes when you click a link it will prompt you to log back in to your Myspace account. Look at the address, if the address doesn't look right, do not put in your information. Never enter in your personal account info unless you are 100% certain it is actually myspace. Many of these hackers create pages that look just like the Myspace log-in pages just to steal your info. Good Luck!|||delete it people start alot of drama on myspace. try facebook or twitter.|||http://www.xomba.com/7_tips_protect_your_myspace_account

No comments:

Post a Comment