Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can I verify a bank account to my PayPal account that is already linked to a different PayPal account?

I have received $$$ in my PayPal account but cannot access the $$$ because I cannot verify my bank account. When I try to plug in my bank routing and account # to get verified, it goes to the screen that tells me "that account is linked to a different account and for security reasons two accounts cannot be linked to the same PayPal account" I just want the $$$.|||The 2nd answer is incorrect. You'll just a canned answer since the rep who'll write you an answer can't discuss the details about the other account you can have access to. Calling up is the only way.I hope you still have access to the email address where your bank account is in currently because that makes your life so much easier. Just call up and a rep will walk you through. Time for that is about 13 to 20 mins. 30+ if you got a newbie by chance.|||you need to speak with the people at Pay Pal to clear things up|||send an email to paypal to try and get the problem resolved

No comments:

Post a Comment