Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can I change the PayPal account linked to my ebay sellers account?

How can I change the PayPal account linked to my ebay sellers account? My buyer has submitted payment, but it went to an e-mail address that is not linked to any paypal account. I do have a paypal account, but don't know how to verify my Ebay sellers account is linked to it.|||Login to Paypal and click on "profile" then choose Auctions under selling preferences. That will show you what Ebay user account is linked to your Paypal (if any). Choose add and it will run you through the steps to link to Ebay





If your account shows as linked already, make sure the password is correct. If that still doesn't work, delete the linked account and start over (I' have to do this every 6 months or so, don't know why)

No comments:

Post a Comment