Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do I create another youtube account with my old email address?

I created a youtube account, then I deleted. Now I'm trying to create a different youtube account and link it to the same email address but it keeps telling me that there is already an account already exists with that email address, which isn't true because I permanently deleted my old account. Is there no way to create a new account using the same email address?|||You can't create multiple YouTube accounts using the same email. Deleted or not if you want to create a new YouTube channel you need to use a new email address.|||The other answers are 100% wrong - I have personally used the same e-mail for 3 different accounts. The policy is 1 e-mail per account so as long as the account is closed, the e-mail will be available for a new account again.


Are you positive that you correctly deleted your account? Try signing back in.


Try doing youtube.com/whatever your username was and see what it says..it should say that the channel was deleted by the user.





If worse comes to worse just go to gmail.com and make a free, new e-mail address for a new account.|||Like the wolf said you can only make one youtube account with that email just make a new email.

No comments:

Post a Comment